How to get the best perspective view of playing minecraft
1. Press F5 during playing game in survival mode to get first person toggle view
2. Press F5 during game in creative mode to create rain
3. Hold F3 during game play to display framerate
4. Hold F6 during game play for a while to show current lag
5. Hold F1 to have no hand/items and to view the front of your character while in third person F5 hold F1.
How to duplicate item in minecraft
1. Have a nether portal
On both sides of the frame place any block 9 blocks out.
2. Make sure you have a floor and connect the two sides together then put 2 buckets of aqua on the inside.
3. put a crafting bench on somewhere get in the running aqua and put the items in the crafting grid.
4. once u go through the portal don’t go to heck!
5. pick up the items you put in through grid.
6. another 1 will appear that 2nd 1 when right-clicked will create infinite of that block
Creating infinity doors in minecraft creative mode
1. Put and place wood or iron door between the grown two cacti to at least two blocks high.
2. Thus It will drop another door for you to pick up.
To make an effective start push
1. Learn firstly how to dupe Rhinomeat’s dupe glitch
2. Get toggle to peaceful on the creative.
3. Get 19 logs.
Put 3 logs into crafting, and make 12 planks, craft 4 to a workbench and while making a chest.
4. Put the chest down and start duping the logs until you get two stacks among 64 of those logs.
5. Create a nice little set of tools, and get some cobblestone, dupe it again and build a nicer little stone house.
Now do something better on it, and then you have a shelter.
Find gem as diamonds, gold, silver, red dust, coal and oil
1. Choose a spot to dig in and face down character there then just hold your click until you get to an underground cave
2. Find your rares and look up at the dug tunnel then look down
3. Jump and right click ,till reaching the top.
In this step turn on peaceful mode while staying alert in order to avoid magma underground and zombies there.
4. Put white wood and normal wood in the furnace you get charcoal.
By doing so you will get free charcoal
If you do not have a diamond pickaxe and you really want to go to the Nether just follow these simple steps!
How to Get Diamond
1. stand between two blocks on a flat surface
2. dig the one on the left then do the same on the right
3. do that repeatedly until you get to bedrock
4. collect 64 dirt and sand
5. Make a Nether gate out of sand
6. Make a mold of dirt
7. take out the sand
8. Fill mold with lava if you do not have lava search for caves.
They usually have some deep inside them.
9. Get a bucket to pour water inside the mold filled with lava.
10. Lava will turn in to obsidian.
11. Shovel the dirt mold.
12. RIGHT-click the obsidian
Now sooner or later you will have the Nether
Note: Never dig straightly down.
To find diamond make stairs going all the way down to bedrock and go back up to layer 16 mark it with a torch and do three more torches down, now mark layer 11 and three torches down, now where the torches are not there ” can” be diamond. Monsters normally spawn at light level 7.
To see what layer you are on click f3 and find y, if your on layer 44 it will be y 44 and lots of other random numbers
You do not need to have a diamond pickaxe to make a nether hell portal
1. get around 20 buckets full of lava and 20 full of water.
2. put water on the ground, then place lava on top that makes 1 block of obsidian keep doing that until you make the portal base
3. Use and block to stand on so you car actually reach the distance you should place the water on.
4. make a flint and steel and right click on the inside of the portal base flint and steel requires 1 iron ingot and 1 flint
5. pretend the double dots are iron and the single dot is flint you would use your crafting table to craft flint and steel.
How to find a cave in minecraft
1. Just find a place to start digging about 4 blocks down then go to options and turn on “easy mode”. You will see white numbers or just white spots depending on how far you are from them.
These are mobs.
It is like x-ray vision.
dig towards the numbers.
right before you get to them, go to settings and turn on “peacefull mode”so u are not hurt.
dig where the numbers were. bam! instant cavern.
bring torches and dont get lost.
2. When creepy noise or creepy music come closer you are very near a dungeon now.
3. Now a cave will show up
Day and night time interval to know how much time you have spent
1. Daytime will last for 10 minutes long during the game.
2. Nighttime will last for 7 to 7 and a half minutes long during the game
How to find Mob Spawners Location
1. Place a sand block above you, making it land on your feet, Line up with yourself so you can only JUST see the side of the block of sand, opposite the wall.
Then place another block of sand above you, then when you look horizontally, you will see through the sand, and everything in its path, you will be able to locate Mob Spawners this way because it is a Giant Black box with a smaller one in the middle.
2. when you think you are near a dungeon using the tip above, or by digging down, start hitting “F” as fast as you can, you will be able to see the flames of the Mob Spawner
3. Okay i have gathered enough evidence to say with confidence that there is always a mob spawner near i cant tell you where to look but walk around your spawner you may have to put it on easy or normal or something so you can here them the type of spawner is totally random or you could just do Vortexel idea to help you find it i have found every type of spawner Monster spawner that is it really helps hope that helps if you have not read Vortexel idea to look him up he has some good ways to find them.
4. Make a ditch about 20 blocks long and 3 blocks wide, and 5 blocks deep.
Fill it with water.
At the end of the ditch, make a wall of glass.
Make stairs down to the ditch so you can see through the glass. Block the stairs with cobblestone.
A monster will fall into the water and die and it’s goods will come to you under the glass.
Build a monster spawn killer
just deep enough so its under any other ground
2.expand it huge
If it does not have 2 just choose the bigger the more mobs
3.dig little canals in 2 blocks wine 2 blocks down
4.make sure u have platforms that r big for the mobs 2 spawn on
5.make the canals lead somewhere do not need 2 tho Ex.have multiple elevators
6.make an elevator do not know how
learn at bottom of hint
7.make air pockets so mobs do not drown
8.make it 2 the surface
9.put a base around it make sure creepers do not see you
11.upgrade base 2 glass and watch them drown
12.make the base 3 blocks high they wont fit in 1 block high12 layer 1 water flow 2 item collection 12 layer 2 signs 2 hold water on top do not know how 2 use signs? look at bottom of cheat12 layer 3 a layer of water 2 drown them
13.make the item passage 1 block wide and 1 block tall no mobs fit
14.make sure your on peaceful building it and turn it off when all has been finished
15.make sure there is NO lighting underground mobs spawn in darkness
16.enjoy killing your enemies help:make an elevator:mobs always swing 2 the top of water unless its superpull down.
To stop mobs from drowning and not floating up add air pockets with signs
using signs:signs allow mobs 2 pass through but work as a full block for water for using this on the ground use pressure platesIf above did not work try this one
1. make 6x6x6 room
2.do not get light in 6x6x6 roomX = room wallO = hole in rolfY = blockYXXXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Get Underworld Portal
1. Find lava.
2. Take water on the lava.
3. You will see black stones obsidian.
4. Take 14 of them with a diamond pickaxe.
5. Then make this square of the black stones obsidian.
6. Right-click with a lighter on two black stones obsidian.
7. Then it will be a portal.
8. Just step to ahead portal to get in underworld
Get Water Supply Infinity
1. You will need at least two Iron Bucket and the ability to dig into the floor a little.
2. Dig 2 Hole in the ground that is 1 square deep each.
3. Fill your two buckets with water from the ocean or a lake.
4. Bring the water back to your base and pour 1 Bucket in each corner of the square each in the ground.
5. If done correctly, you should have a still 2 by 2 pool of water.
Every time you take a bucket and use it on any of the squares, the others refill it to fullness.
Have you ever seen bones on the ground in the morning
This is from the Skeleton mob lighting on fire from daylight and dropping them.
These bones are actually quite useful
If you put them on a crafting bench, they can be crafted into Bonemea l
Bonemeal is used to insta-grow crops and trees in minecraft to provide quick wood, or quick crops!For sapling
1. Place sapling on ground in an open area.
2. Use the Bonemeal on the sapling, and watch it grow into a tree!For Crops
1. Use the Bonemeal on soil that has wheat or another crop growing in it and watch it sprout instantly
Bonemeal can also be used on a gray sheep to color it white
1. kill a spider and get its string and do this until you get 6 pieces
2. make 2 fishing rods
3. use ONE until it gets about half of its HP left
4. get the other one that you made
5. put the one gotten half of it’s HP and put it on the one with full HP
6. Now they will both be full HP
How to get a great mine supply
1. get 4 iron pickaxes
2. get a full built base it will be best in the mountain
3. take armor , food , torches and a workbench with you
4. start digging down , like stairs
5. when you get dark build a torch on the wall , some times , get back up to replenish supplies
6. Then go back and turn left or right or north again
7. You will get great materials and supplies
How to get a pet dog or wolf in minecraft
1. Go to Easy,Medium or Hard and fight a skeleton.
2. Once you have fought a skeleton, it will drop a bone or 2, and even a few arrows.
Take the bones.
But you will need 4 or 6 of it to make it work
3. The next morning, go on a search for a dog or wolf.
When you have found one, right click on it & you can feed it the bones.
How to Keep a Wolf
1. Get about 64 fences
2. Make a simple pen or cage
3. Keep a opening
4. Find a wolf NEAR your cage or pen
5. Push it in and close it
6. Go in and dig a one block down and put water in it
7. Give it a bone by right clicking a wolf with a bone you get it from skeleton
Get Easter Egg
1. Get 1 sapling and 5+ bonemeal sometimes it takes less or more and 4 blocks of any type
2. Plant a sapling.
3. on both sides of the sapling place two blocks high of whatever block you chose bonemeal the sapling until growth.
4. makes a supertree which yields triple the wood.
How to finish minecraft and get ender dragon eggs
1.Find a stronghold.
repair an end portal with eye of the enders, and enter.
2.Find an ender dragon.
Destroy its defences, then it.
It will spawn a portal back to earth.
Enter the portal.
3.The credits will roll.
4. Defeat dragon, on top of portal will be an egg and click it right.
5. It will appear around the portal. make a piston facing the egg, then activate the piston.
6. Make sure you have free item space
7. You now have egg then place it along with others item
How to build safe house with a lot of blocks
If You Are Near A Ocean Or Have A Bucket Full Of Water, You Can Be Safe Of All Enemies.
1. Dig A Moat Around Your House 5 block down and 3 blocks wide.
2. Fill The Moat With Water.
3. Wait Until Enemies Fall In.
4. Enjoy Watching Them Die Drowning or Burning
How to create Drawbridge in minecraft
1. get wood blocks and set them along a line of water.
2. attach trapdoors to the wood blocks over the water and place red stone on the wood blocks.
3. Make the red stone go onto the ground and at the end attach a lever, pull it
Ho to create lava blade or mob trap so you can across the hallway
1. Get a 2×2 hallway, 6 ladders/signs, and a bucket of lava
2. In the hallway, dig one small hole, 1×1, in the wall.
put a ladder under it, and to the the left and right.
Then put three ladders across the hallway from the first three.
3. Poor the bucket of water in the small 1×1 hole you dug and it should glide across the hallway, not going any other direction but forward.
Hint of Lava Symbol
Other side wwwwwwwwwwbwbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbwwwwwwwww
That is all about cheat code of playing minecraft.
Hopefully it may help you play this awful game
If you have any tips tricks or reviews related to above game you can take part in contributing your valuable input via submit feature displayed on this page